Identify the next date available to complete a jail screen by checking our availability calendar! Once you choose an available screen date, enter it in the “Return Court Date” below and set your case for that day. The calendar is for viewing only. Individuals on bond can be screened prior to the return court date of your choosing. Please turn in referrals for bond cases as soon as possible. This would based on availability. Paper referrals and questions regarding your screen to shall be sent to RecoveryCourt@jisnashville.gov. Paper referrals may also be dropped off in the GS Probation Department, Suite 10 of the Ben West Building.
Misdemeanor DUI Court accepts individuals:
- Who are high risk of reoffending (indicated by IDA)
- Who are substance abusing/substance dependent
- Who qualify under the Drug Court Treatment Act of 2003 §16-22-113
- Wreck with an injured victim
- DUI 1st with no prior DUI 1st conviction within 10 years
- Candidate is a CDL holder